North Coast Naturals Organic Soya Protein
Certified Organic soy protein is a complete protein too and also delivers phytoestrogens — natural plant components that compliment women's health.
Soy has been consumed for 1,000's of years in Asia, and the world's oldest people living in Japan are soy eaters. In fact, the incidence of cancer in these countries is lower than that of North America, and many nutritionists attribute this to their diet rich in soy.
Features & Benefits
- 100% Organic
- High Fibre
- Natural phytoestrogen levels and high in isoflavones with a standard of 2 mg/g
- Derived from a cold press, water extraction/milling process that does not use solvents or hexane
- Each serving contains 2.6 grams of Omega-6 Fatty Acids
- Each serving contains 0.4 grams of Omega-3 Fatty Acids
- Convenient, stand up, resealable pouch to lock in freshness
Out of stock